30.5CC Brush Cutter ModeL BG328
Cutting heads include circular saw blades (chisel tooth or scratcher's tooth), brush knives, grass blades, etc. Most brush cutters also allow other heads to be fitted, including bump feed and fixed-line heads such as those used online trimmers or modified saw blades such as a beaver blade which resembles a chainsaw. Deflectors are attached on the cutting side of the machine to prevent injury to the operator from debris thrown by the cutting head.
|Form of Carburetor
|Mixed Fuel Ratio
|Diameter of Aluminium Pipe
● Easy starter, the impact feeling is greatly reduced when starting the machine.
● Spare parts easy to find and easy maintanence.
● Can cut grass and brush, also can be used as harvester, multi-functional use.
● Low vibration, stable transmission, and strong wear resistance.
● Ergonomically designed soft rubber handle.